Southeastern Illinois Farm and Recreational Land for Sale at Auction
UPDATE 10/4: Online bidding is now working. You can either bid online or by phone and join us via Facebook Live tomorrow 10/5 at 6 pm. Jimmie Dean Coffey - 812.360.6005 | Cody Coffey - 812.360.8383 | Phyllis Coffey - 812.360.6015 | Office - 812.822.3200
Due to a cyber attack on hibid.com our online bidding platform, we have to adjust this auction to be done by phone bid and will be going live on our Facebook page Tuesday October 5th at 6 pm CT to showcase bidding as calls come into the office.
If you have already registered to bid, you will receive information about phone bidding via email and a United Country – Coffey Realty & Auction team member will reach out to you individually Monday October 4th.
If you have not yet registered to bid but would like to please contact our office at 812.822.3200. We will be working diligently to ensure everyone gets a fair chance to bid.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK LIVE TUESDAY at 6 pm - https://www.facebook.com/130504760305851/live_videos/
Illinois Land For Sale
Bid Now Thru Oct 5 | 7:00 PM CST
103.29± Acres Offered in 3 Tracts
- Sept 7 • 6 PM
- Sept 12 • 1 PM
- Oct 4 • 6 PM
This 103.29± acre Farm For Sale in Richland County, Illinois, is being offered in 3 parcels at auction. There is a beautiful 2-story house with full basement, stocked lake, tillable farm land & hunting land, crop production, and much more – this farm has something for everyone. Take advantage of this opportunity to own land in Illinois and register to bid today!
Tract 1: 45.39± Acres
2-Story Farm Home with full basement
2,973± Sq Ft - 4 BR / 2.5 BA
Full Walk-Out Basement (1,597± Sq Ft) w/ meat cooler
barns and a large garage / shop
1.7± acre stocked lake with dock
Whitetail Deer Hunting
Tract 2: 21± Acres
Hunting / Recreational Land
Abundant wildlife including Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Rabbits Squirl, coyote and more!
Tract 3: 36.9± Acres
15 miles to Olney, IL
30 miles – 30 minutes to Vincennes, IN
45 miles – 50 minutes to Effingham
80 miles – 1-1/2 hours to Mount Vernon, IL
85 miles – 1-1/2 hours to Evansville, IN
144 miles – 2-1/2 hours to Indianapolis, IN
147 miles – 2-1/2 hours to St Louis, MO
Contact Us For More Information!
UnitedCountryIN.com • 812-822-3200
Jimmie Dean Coffey, Auctioneer | Cody Coffey, Auction Manager
Damm Trust - Real Estate Auction
7161 N. Crest Haven Rd. – Claremont, IL 62421
Richland County – German Township
RANGE/TOWN/SEC/QTR 14W/5N/34/NE N/2 NE (80 acres +/-)
RANGE/TOWN/SEC/QTR 14W/5N/34/NW E 21A NE NW (21 acres +/-)
Tract 1: 45.39 A +/- Tract 2: 21 A +/- Tract 3: 36.93 A +/-
- The property will be sold at Public Auction via an Internet Bidding Portal. The bidding period will end Tuesday, October 5, 2021 @ 7:00PM CDT (Soft close)
- If you have trouble with login or do not have access to the internet please call and we can accept bids via telephone bidding.
- To be approved as an online bidder a signed copy of the terms and conditions along with a signed bidder’s certification must be received and approved by the auction office.
- The property is being offered as 3 separate parcels/tracts
- Tract 1: 45± Acres w/Home, Shop, Barns & Bond
- Tract 2: 21± Acres wooded land w/food plot
- Tract 3: 36.93± Acres tillable farm land
- If Tract 1 sells separate from Tract 3, access to tract 1 will be from Dundas Lane. The current drive from Crest Haven Road through Tract 3 (tillable area) will NOT be a transferred drive or right of way to the house.
- The property will be Sold Subject to Seller’s Confirmation. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Property sells As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
- Property included in the sale is the real estate only.
- The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction)
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
- Buyer’s Premium
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 10% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- 10% Down payment must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to Richland County Abstract Co. The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before November 19, 2021
- A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
- Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
- The property will be conveyed by a Trustee’s Deed
- The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
- Real Estate Taxes: the taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Closing shall take place at the office of:
- Richland County Abstract Company, 130 E. Market Street, Olney, IL 62450
- Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
- Closing will be held on or before November 19, 2021
- Tract 1: House and outbuildings: Day of final closing
- Tract 2: Recreational timber / wooded land: Day of final closing
- Tract 3: Farm tillable land: after 2021 final harvest
- The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
- Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
- Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
- United Country - Coffey Realty & Auction, United Country - Burke Auction & Realty and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- Seller: Ronald A Damm and Rita A Damm Declaration of Trust dated 6/2/2011
- All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
- All marketing information and bidder’s packet materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Open House / Preview: Sept. 7, 2021 @ 6:00pm CDT, Sept. 12, 2021 @ 1:00pm CDT and Oct. 4, 2021 @ 6:00pm CDT
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call:
Jimmie Dean Coffey at United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (812) 822-3200 office (812) 360-6005 direct.
Bill Burke at United Country Burke Auction & Realty (618) 592-4200 office (618) 553-4613 direct.