Selling at live auction on Wednesday October 30, 2019
at the Brown County Historical Society at 1:00pm.
Jimmie Dean Coffey - AU01049934
Tim Ellis -AU19600056
*The properties will be sold subject to Seller's Confirmation. Refer to the Terms & Conditions for the list of properties being auctioned.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Estate of Frank A. Rogers; Frank A. Rogers Revocable Trust; Commercial 100, LLC; Nashville
Real Estate Liquidation Auction including:
Properties: (sale order subject to change)
1. 1527 Jackson Branch Ridge Rd. – Home, Garage, apprx. 4 acre lake and 56.53 acres
2. Jackson Branch Rd. – Acreage 59.7 acres
3. 10 Van Buren Street – Professional Building
4. 75-95 Van Buren Street – Franklin Complex
5. 96 Van Buren Street – Bartley House
6. 74 Van Buren Street – Shoppers Lane (September Elm, Totem Pole | Jack & Jill Nut Shop)
7. 75 Jefferson & 78 Franklin Street – Antique Alley & The Ferguson House
8. 58 Van Buren Street – Commercial shop (58 South)
9. Old School Way – Parking Lot
10. 189 Commercial Street A – Vacant lot
11. 189 Commercial Street B – Vacant lot
12. 27 Honeysuckle Ln. – Parking lot
13. 108 Town Hill Rd. – Residential cabin
14. State Road 135 – 1.1 acre
15. State Road 135 - 0.61 acre
16. Oak Run Dr. – Residential Building Lot 1.08 acre
The Properties will be offered at Public Auction on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 beginning at 1:00 pm EDT. The auction will be held at The
Brown County Historical Society - 90 Gould St, Nashville, IN 47448.
- The properties will be sold subject to seller’s confirmation.
- The Auction is subject to prior sale.
- The properties will be sold using the “Bidder’s Option Multi-Tract” Auction format; which means that you will be free to
bid on any tract as a single parcel or any combination up to and including all tracts during the auction up to the time the auctioneer has concluded the
auction. Bidding will remain open on all parcels until the auctioneer closes the bidding.
- Buyers Premium - A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 10% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- Example: $100,000.00 bid + 10% buyer’s premium $10,000.00 = $110,000.00 final sale price - A 10.0% down payment at the close of auction will be required as nonrefundable down payment deposit. Cash, cashier’s check or a personal or corporate check immediately negotiable with a bank letter of credit is
satisfactory for the down payment. The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure
you have arranged financing, if needed, and that you are capable of paying cash at closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due on delivery
of clear title on or before November 29, 2019.
- A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment check.
- Survey: Seller will NOT provide a current survey of the properties.
- Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
- Auction Registration will begin one hour prior to the sale. The following will be required for bidders to become registered to bid at the auction. - A picture ID - A $5,000.00 - guaranteed/certified check
made out to yourself will be required to bid. - A written opening bid
- The properties will be conveyed by a General Warranty Deed (i.e. Personal Representative’s Deed, Co-Trustees’ Deed, Corporate Deed).
- Seller’s insurance will be cancelled as of midnight the date of closing.
- Real Estate Taxes: Seller shall pay all real estate taxes and assessments due and payable through date of closing. Buyer accepts the property subject to taxes for 2019 after date of closing and due and payable in 2020.
- The Seller will provide an owner’s policy of Title Insurance, which will be determined by the amount of the final sale price. - Closing
shall take place at the office of: Brown County Abstract Co. - Buyer and seller will share the closing fees equally. - Closings will be held on or
before November 29, 2019 - Possession will be granted at final closing, subject to “Tenants Rights”. - The successful Bidders shall execute a “Real
Estate Auction Purchase Contract” for the properties immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. - Each potential
Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the properties.
- Further; All Properties sell AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied. - United Country Coffey Realty & Auction and Tim Ellis Realtors &
Auctioneers and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller. - All announcements made at the Auction take precedence over all
advertising, oral or printed material. - All information was gathered from reliable sources and is believed to be correct as of the date this information
is published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on
and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to
update this information.
SALE SITE: The Brown County Historical Society - 90 Gould St, Nashville, IN 47448
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Auction preview by appointment or scheduled preview dates. – Tuesday, September 17, 2019 –
1:00pm and Monday, October 14, 2019 – 1:00pm
SELLER’S ATTORNEY: Slotegraaf Niehoff, P.C., 200 E Third Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47401. (812) 332-6000.
For questions call: Jimmie Dean Coffey, (812) 287-7016 or Tim Ellis (812) 322-3514
FRANK A. (ANDY) ROGERS ESTATE | LIC. # - AU01049934